The 30 Best Digital Marketing Blogs You Need To Follow In 2019
keep your knowledge fresh and never fall behind with the latest news, developments and updates in the world of digital marketing!
As you would have already read in my previous blogs, the digital marketing industry moves rapidly! If you do not make a valiant effort to stay updated, you risk falling behind your competition.
I have purposely created a series of LinkedIn articles in a particular and logical order so that you can get yourself setup for success in digital marketing.
If you haven’t already, I recommend opening up and reading the following three articles that I previously published, and then taking the suggested actions, before reading this article:
20 Digital Marketing Experts You Must Follow On LinkedIn
15 LinkedIn Groups To Follow Future Digital Marketing Trends
How To Setup A Linkedin RSS Feed In Five Simple Steps
For a full list of articles covering:
Don’t forget to save this pin to Pinterest:
The 30 Best Digital Marketing Blogs To Follow In 2019
from breaking headlines to in-depth analysis of emerging trends, these blogs will provide you with all the latest news in the digital marketing industry
Make sure that you get your RSS feed reader setup (if you only want to find a recommended free RSS feeder to use, then skip to step 4 ) and then add all the following 30 publications to your reader so that you can get all the latest updates sent straight to your reader and view it all in one place!
- The Content Marketing Institute was one of the first companies to start touting the value of content in digital marketing.
- Their blog remains one of the best resources for following content marketing trends and best practices.
- The blog and white-papers provided are essential reads!
- Crazy Egg provides a host of interesting information about your online users.
- Find out the latest trends, such as what is hot, what is not, what’s new, what’s outdated, etc!
- Understand exactly where your visitors are coming by learning more about tools like heatmaps, scrollmaps, A/B testing and recordings.
- A wide range of topics relating to CRO (conversion optimization).
- Founded in 2008 as a small group of SEO and IT specialists with one mission: to make online competition fair and transparent, with equal opportunities for everyone.
- Ever since, they have grown into the world’s leading competitive research service for online marketing.
- Their blog provides an innovative resource for content strategy, content marketing, SEO, SEM, PPC, social media and more.
- Learn how to optimize your website with Ul and page elements such as Sticky Bars and Popups. This approach is called no touch CRO (conversion optimization).
- Unbounce’s landing page and conversion marketing platform allows marketers to quickly create, launch and test high-converting landing pages, popups, and sticky bars without developers.
- Buffer is an intuitive social media management platform trusted by brands, businesses, agencies, and individuals to help drive social media results.
- Primarily focuses on the latest social media advice and research, including social media tools, analytics, and strategies for Twitter, Facebook, and more.
- Occasionally ventures into broader topics relevant to marketers, such as design tips and useful marketing tools.
- They’re known for well-researched posts that tackle topics in-depth.
- Full of content marketing and copywriting articles to help you build a solid online presence.
- Places a big emphasis on content marketing, as well as all other forms of copy businesses use to build relationships and sell products.
- A helpful resource to follow, especially for writers.
- A great resource for content marketers and anyone curious about marketing with their content.
- Shares actionable tips on content marketing.
- Their posts mainly cover blogging and social media tips, with a general focus on effective planning and efficiency.
- The industry’s top wizards, doctors, and other experts offering their best advice, research, how-tos, and insights to help you level-up your SEO and online marketing skills.
- One of the best sources available for learning about SEO trends, studies and best practices.
- The world’s largest social media marketing resource providing studies on what works and detailed tutorials on using social media effectively.
- If you’re struggling to make social media profitable, this is a good resource to check out.
- Helps millions of businesses discover how to best use social media to connect with customers, drive traffic, generate awareness, and increase sales.
- They consistently provide original and comprehensive articles, expert interviews, original research, and the news you need to improve your social media marketing.
- A daily, must-read site for CMOs, digital marketing executives and advertising campaign managers.
- Daily news coverage includes breaking stories, industry trends, feature announcements and product changes at popular platforms used by digital marketers to reach consumers online.
- A broad focus on all things digital marketing, including social media, search engine marketing, mobile marketing and marketing analytics.
- Their blog posts cover marketing news, general tips and information about popular marketing products.
NEIL PATEL – KISSMETRICS
- Publishes some of the most fascinating, actionable marketing content you’re likely to find.
- From how to leverage emotions to increase email signups to optimizing your landing pages, there’s something for every digital marketer.
- Provides articles, infographics and original research on a wide variety of digital marketing topics.
- A source that marketers turn to for marketing tools, training, strategies, articles, online seminars, discussion forums, and much more.
- They offer educational materials that tackle real-world solutions to common and not-so-common marketing problems.
- Also provides strategies for various types of marketing, from email to social media and beyond.
- A fresh look at the search marketing industry with the most important news – including commentary about why it is important and how it can impact you and your business.
- They also have plenty of ideas, tips, and strategies on everything from SEO and PPC to social media and content strategy.
- A well-rounded view on search engines and search engine marketing from five segments of the Web population represented by senior members of the major SEO/SEM forums on the Internet.
- The purpose behind the Search Engine Roundtable is to report on the most interesting threads taking place at the SEM forums.
- Offers news articles, guides, reviews and commentary about Search, PPC, Social, Mobile, Analytics and more.
- Provides tips and information about searching the web, analysis of the search engine industry and help to site owners trying to improve their ability to be found in search engines.
- Although The Verge’s editorial range is incredibly wide, covering everything from robotics technologies to virtual reality, it’s also an excellent source of breaking news for what’s going on in search and social media.
- Provides intelligent and insightful social media news.
- One of the best content creators out there.
- While the blog has a focus on inbound marketing (the company’s founder originally coined the term, after all), the content covers a wide range of topics relevant to marketers beyond inbound, from customer service to hiring good talent and productivity.
- Dedicated to producing the latest search news, the best guides, and how-tos for the SEO and marketer community.
- Focuses on SEO, PPC, Social, and more.
- Features contributed articles by subject matter experts across all digital marketing disciplines, filled with practical tips, tactics, and strategies for running successful marketing programs.
- Covers a broad array of digital marketing topics.
- Their posts provide tips for digital marketing, thought leadership posts on where the industry is going, and examples of good marketing that can help others.
- Sharing useful guides teaching users how to put digital marketing into practice.
- Keeping your knowledge fresh with the latest news and topical information.
- Aimed at helping both fellow marketers as well as entrepreneurs and small businesses.
Oh! Of course I had to include that last one this, after all I am always keeping this website up-to-date with the latest digital marketing news and sharing as much knowledge and expertise with my readers as I can. Whether that is daily on Instagram, weekly on the blog or in Twitter chats!
Don’t forget to share this image to your followers on Instagram:
LinkedIn Online Course
As I always emphasise in my articles, keeping your knowledge fresh in the digital marketing space is vital. Technology is always developing, and at speed!
Therefore you must make sure you are aware of the changes, news and updates by following digital marketing experts or by regularly keeping an eye on the blogs mentioned in this article.
Once you have looked at all the blogs listed in this article, you should then add them to your RSS feed reading application so that you can receive updates every time new content is posted. Learn more about this here:
- Top 5 Linkedin RSS Feed Publishers & Recommended Reader
You should also join the best digital marketing LinkedIn groups outlined in the following article, and use your new found knowledge gained by reading from all the resources I have provided for you, to take part in discussions:
- 15 LinkedIn Groups To Follow Future Digital Marketing Trends
If you would like any assistance or further advice with your online marketing strategy to drive qualified traffic and increase sales, speak with me today.
The digital marketing blueprint that I use has been formulated from years of experience with trials and errors, all while developing the required skills, knowledge and techniques needed to get the results you want!
Allow me to make YOUR online marketing THRIVE! – Let’s talk!
To setup an initial consultation by phone, please fill in the following contact form:
In your message, please also include the following:
- Your full name and business name
- A brief overview of your:
- current marketing activity
- desired business goal
- target market and industry
- If available, any budget range and specific timescales.
Reasons to register:
- Exclusive special offers and discounts
- Additional industry marketing news updates for fitness, health and wellness businesses.
How we use your information:
Don’t forget to save this pin to Pinterest: