Top 5 Linkedin RSS Feed Publishers & Recommended Reader
Imagine regularly receiving a file that contained only the newest updates to a web page, instead of being sent the entire web page each time without knowing what was changed…
…Or what if you want to follow a variety of specific industry experts, News publications, and Blogs – to see every new piece of content published – all in one place?
Welcome to the power of RSS feeds!
An RSS feed reader allows you to sign up to a news publications and never miss an important industry update again!
I highly recommended the following RSS feed reading application:
- Feedly (stylized as feedly) is a news aggregator application for various web browsers and mobile devices running iOS and Android, also available as a cloud-based service.
- It compiles news feeds from a variety of online sources for the user to customize and share with others.
Once you have set this up, you can then automate posting to LinkedIn using an additional RSS feeder application (we will discuss the top five picks for LinkedIn RSS feed publishers later in this article). This means that when you find an article or hear news that you want to share with your network, you easily can with a simple click of a button through the RSS feed publisher application.
To find the best digital marketing publications take a read of the following article:
30 Of The Best Digital Marketing Blogs To Add To Your RSS Feed
Some of you may be wondering what a LinkedIn RSS feed publisher is. Well, firstly, RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication. Allow me to explain what this is in more detail…
Millions of online users are updating, communicating, and broadcasting information online all the time. Sometimes you may just want to view one single thread containing every update instead of constantly having to individually check the different websites and platforms and remember who you want to view.
Well, now you can subscribe to multiple live RSS feeds using an RSS app, and you will receive automatic updates when someone you follow, such as an industry authority, or a website you follow, posts an update or a link.
In this article, we will go through the best RSS feed publishing applications for you to choose from so that you can automate news and updates based around particular topics, from your RSS feed reader.
For a full list of articles covering:
Don’t forget to save this pin to Pinterest:
The 5 Best Linkedin RSS Feed Autoschedulers
The following applications support integration with linkedIn
The RSS feed reader is basically the software program that receives your RSS feed file and displays it to you so you can read it.
The auto-scheduling application links your RSS feed reader with social platforms so that you can setup auto-posting.
Choose from one of the following auto-scheduling applications:
- In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to connect LinkedIn and RSS, with as many as 24 possible integrations.
- Offers a free service, but its best services are only available on their premium version.
- One of the best automation services but can be difficult to master.
- A completely free web-based service to create chains of simple conditional statements, called applets.
- An applet is triggered by changes that occur within other web services such as LinkedIn.
- Easy to use, focuses on simplicity.
- Can automate auto-scheduling to LinkedIn.
- The free version only allows you to link three social accounts and schedule 10 posts at any one time.
- To utilise the RSS feed option, you have to sign up to a premium plan starting at $15 per month.
LinkedIn Online Course
As I always emphasise in my articles, keeping your knowledge fresh in the digital marketing space is vital. Technology is always developing, and at speed!
Therefore you must make sure you are aware of the changes, news and updates by following digital marketing experts, setting up your RSS feed reader, and then adding the 30 best digital marketing blogs to your RSS feed reader application.
If you would like any assistance or further advice with your online marketing strategy to drive qualified traffic and increase sales, speak with me today.
The digital marketing blueprint that I use has been formulated from years of experience with trials and errors, all while developing the required skills, knowledge and techniques needed to get the results you want!
Allow me to make YOUR online marketing THRIVE! – Let’s talk!
To setup an initial consultation by phone, please fill in the following contact form:
In your message, please also include the following:
- Your full name and business name
- A brief overview of your:
- current marketing activity
- desired business goal
- target market and industry
- If available, any budget range and specific timescales.
Reasons to register:
- Exclusive special offers and discounts
- Additional industry marketing news updates for fitness, health and wellness businesses.
How we use your information:
Don’t forget to save this pin to Pinterest: